Wednesday 8 October 2014

Hello everyone! Today I’m going to talk about the environmental care. This refers about how we change our practice to take more care about the environment and try to reduce the contamination. There are the three Rs: recycling, reducing and reuse, which are the principal action for the common people to help.

 Here in Chile, there’s not much information about this topic. Maybe in some school they teach about it, but the most of the people doesn’t know much about. But there are always some organizations that try to change these and show the people what they can do for improving the environment.

Of my part, I always try to recycle paper, battles, tin and other things. The problem is that there is not much places that helps you in this job. Also, I try to not use car, I like walking to the places that I want to go. Other thing that I do, is try to reduce my water consume, taking shorter showers.


I think that the principal problem in Santiago (and in all the country), is that the authorities doesn’t take care about this topic, so there is no law that make us change our habits (unfortunately we don’t change for our own initiative). Also, the industry won’t change their ways of production if the authorities don’t put pressure on they.

No comments:

Post a Comment