Wednesday 22 October 2014

Hello everybody! Today I’m going to talk about this year, which is going to end. I want to make a evaluation of this 2014, because it was a year with a lot of expectations. I think, this year was hard, but gratifying at the same time. It was my second period in Santiago, away from the family and my boyfriend. It is always hard been in other city, that’s why I try to be busy all the time.

This time I decided to do two different things. First, I decided to work with the student centre of my school, because last year there were another group in the CECSo and they did all wrong and they discouraged our partners. So this year, with a big group of people that wanted a change, we decide to reanimate the space. And it worked! We made a great job, with a lot of projects that motivated the people.

The other thing that I decided to do is return to the football. I used to play football before the university, but I left it because it took a lot of time. But this year I start practicing again and is great. Making sport relax me and help me a lot. I really like to be in the female football team of Juan Gómez Millas, because I do something that I enjoy with great people.

But this year is not ended yet, I have to approve all my classes with the best marks possible. Maybe, is a little too early to speak about a ending year.

No comments:

Post a Comment