Wednesday 24 September 2014

Hello classmates and teacher! Today I’m going to talk about what I want to do in my future when I finish my career. Normally, the people who study sociology knows the workplace of a sociologist and knows what they want to do with their job title. That is not my case. When I started study sociology, I really didn’t know anything about the jobs related to the career. I decided study sociology because I like the idea of “study the society”, but at that time, my knowing about the career wasn’t much. Now I have a better idea of what is the job of a sociologist and I realise that my place in this area are the research and the projects. I hate de idea of being working in an office, I want to travel to different places and make projects that improve the quality of life of the people. I have a teacher that always told us the jobs that he made when he ended the career. He told that he travel to the all country visiting different cities and towns and working with the people of that places. I want to do something similar, I really like the idea of work with the people who needs of you and prepare projects together. 

2 comments:

  1. I really hope you can fulfill your expectations. All the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds very interesting. Travelling is great to open your mind and approach to different realities

    ReplyDelete