Wednesday 13 August 2014

Hi everybody! Today I'm going to talk about the places that I want to visit in my life.

First, I want to travel around all this country and know every corner of the land. I only know the north of Chile, but nothing of the south. Chile has a lot of interesting and beautiful landscapes and we didn’t take advantage of them. Personally, more than get to the traditional tourist places, I want to know the common places of every city, this places where go the people who live there and realize their life there. I want to be part of the common life of the city, not be a tourist.

Other place that I want to visit is not only a country, is a little more ambition. I want to travel around all Latin America. This continent has a lot of culture and fantastical places. Fortunately, I know part of it, but I stay in every country only a few days. I want to visit every latin country and stay there enough time for been part of the native people.


Hope I can realize my ambitions, is hard, but not impossible.

4 comments:

  1. I like your idea of not to be only one more tourist :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to know every corner of our land!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to do that tooooo! I know only the south and nothing in the north :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chile is a beautiful country! i hope that you'll had chance to visit the south of Chile because the landscapes are fantastics!

    ReplyDelete