Wednesday 25 June 2014


Hi everyone, today I’m going to talk about my experience writing this blog.

In the beginning, I thought this was a super boring idea with no sense. For me was a little easy to write a few words about a specific topic. Then I understand that it was not so easy. Every time the topic were more complex than the before, and the minimum words start increase.

What I don`t like about the way to do this, is that we cannot choose our topic in the week. There was only one time we chose the topic, but only one. Sometimes the topics weren’t the best, were boring, or sometime the conditions, like “say something specific”, were a little forced. Maybe it would be better to make us to choose between two topics and without conditions, only with suggestions.


This blog help me to improve my writing skills in English and I think it help to my classmates too. When we start, I read a few post from my classmates and I founded them bad. Now I read my first publications and I found my own mistakes. I’m sure, I still making mistakes, but I’m sure that there are fewer than before.

7 comments:

  1. I really agree with you maybe it would be better to choose the topic

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm completely agree with you, at the beginning it seems easy, but then I realize that it was a really more difficult than that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that the best about finish with the blogs is that i will not comment you anymore :D Just kidding I really like to have a subject with my godmather :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with you in to could choose the topic sometimes for we don´t boring.
    But I didn´t boring all the time, but sometimes I felt stress to finish.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm agree with you (: maybe it will be more easy and fun if we choose the topic of what we want to write.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Although we can't chose topics, I think that this it was very interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I also think that everyone should choose what I want to write

    ReplyDelete