Wednesday 20 August 2014

Hello everybody! Today I`m going to talk about an article related of my career. This article is not an academic article, is more like a new, but it is related with two things that I really like: Sociology and Football. The name of this article is “Costa Rica invite sociologist into dressing room” and is refer about the sociologist that work in the coaching staff of the Costa Rica’s football team. Here, you can notice the job of Jaime Perozzo (the sociologist) in this football team and realise the importance that he have in the teamwork. He improves the collective game and make feedbacks after every game, that make a strongest team.

I really like this article because it show how can the sociologist use they knowledge to help the development of the sports, especially the football play, that is my favourite sport. You can always see how the social aspects of the daily life are reflected in the match, and you can use that to strengthen the collective game.

Here is the link of the article:

http://www.qatar-tribune.com/viewnews.aspx?n=2A479A30-6529-4120-9328-7F5623B6455E&d=20140705-

2 comments:

  1. It's a fun thing, I read about this during the Word Cup

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh! very interesting. I love football

    ReplyDelete