Wednesday 27 August 2014

"El Abrazo"

Hello everybody! Today I’m going to write about the best concert I’ve ever attended. This concert was called “El Abrazo” and was at December 11 in 2010 in the “Parque O’higgins”. This name came from the hug between O’higgins and San Martin when they won the Maipu’s battle, as a metaphor of a concert with Chileans and Argentinians artist in the year of the bicentennial of the independences of both countries. In this event, a lot of artists were on stage during the all day. My favourites artist there were Spinetta, Fito Páez, Los Tres, Charly García and Andrés Calamaro, but there were on stage a lot of other artist that I like too.  I gone there with a lot of friends and we have a lot of fun. The atmosphere there was perfect to enjoy the concert, because there were a lot of people like us enjoying the concert. We were in front of a big screen and see all very good. It takes the all day, so when it ended, we were so tired. I remember, I came home at 3:00, directly to bed. 

1 comment: