Wednesday 3 September 2014

Hello everybody! Today I’m going to talk about my favourite authors and books. Since I remember, reading was one of my hobbies. When I was little, I read the entire Harry Potter saga. But now that kind of literature is not more of my interest. When I started growing my interest change and I started reading other kind of novels. I don’t know how to describe this type of literature, but the stories have another sense, something more philosophical and transcendental. This is the kind of books that I like. One of my favourite author is Herman Hesse, he is a German writer that wrote novels and poetry. My favourite titles of Hesse are “The Steppenwolf” and “Demian”. This two books really change my way of understanding life.  Other author that I really like is Julio Cortázar, he was an Argentine writer who have a lot of poems, stories and novels. His masterpiece is “Rayuela” and is one of my favourites. You really feel the emotion of Horacio (the principal character) like you were he. Other thing that I like from “Rayuela” is that you can read it in disorder, it doesn’t matter the order of the subtitle.  Other Costázar’s title that I like is “Bestario”, an anthology of a few of his stories. I like the surrealism of this stories. 

3 comments:

  1. Is great Herman Hesse, in the school i read Siddharta and i like so much.
    Bye

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tamara
    I also read "Demian" and think that it's so interesting and enjoining!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had to read books of Hesse in school too, he is wonderful

    ReplyDelete