Thursday 22 May 2014

Hi everyone!


Today I'm going to talk about my favourites places to go out for eat. Usually, I don’t go out to restaurants, but there are some special moments that I can spend a little more money. When I go out for dinner or lunch, usually is with my boyfriend in Viña del Mar (we both live in that city). We like so much sushi and Kebabs (An Arabian food that is like a taco but with other meat and vegetables) and there is a restaurant that prepares both foods, it calls “Pitas & Rolls”. So, when we are indecisive, we go there and eat sushi with kebab (yes, I know, is a little too much but we love the both preparation together). But there is another restaurant that prepares better the kebabs, its name is “Ali Kebab” and are specialized in Arabian food.  They prepare the better kebab in all Viña del Mar and also have another foods very delicious, like the “parra’s leafs”. Another thing that I like from that restaurant is they garlic sauce. It has a delicious flavor and get great with all their food.

I also love peruvian food, but it is more expensive. 

3 comments:

  1. I don't know to much about arabian food, I have to eat something like that! Also, I thing that is a great mix jaja ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kebab, I had never heard that food before but it sounds delicious c:

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never ate kebab or Arabian food, but sounds good.

    ReplyDelete