Wednesday 4 June 2014

Hello everybody!

Today I’m going to talk about things that I will like to learn someday or thing that I start learning but then I stop and I want to pursue.

First, I like to learn more about Latin American history (and history in general), but it is really difficult because is and specific topic and is hard to learn if you don’t make a special course. Here in the university are a lot of course about that topic, but I don’t have a time to take them. So, I like to learn more about philosophy too, but the same, I don’t have time for study other things more than my career.


A thing that I start to study when I was little and I want to pursue is playing guitar. When I was 8 years old, I start taking guitar class on my school. I learn for four years, but then a classmate broke my guitar (for accident) and I was so sad than I stop playing. I forgot the most of the songs and rhythm, but I remember the most of the notes. I want to restart playing one day, but I really need time for that and in this moment I’m full of activities.

3 comments:

  1. It will be good if you restart to play! Even if it's 5 minutes at day ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should do the time to restart to play guitar, it will help you to relax and forget all the stress of the university (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. You obviously can not play te guitar, you hands are like pastys :(

    ReplyDelete