Wednesday 7 May 2014

Hi everyone! Today I’m going to talk about technology. I have to confess that I depend of technology, because is the most easy way to communicate with my family and friends (I came from another city, so I don’t see them much). My favourite piece of technology is my cell phone. I got a new one last week and it is like a little computer, I can do everything with it and everywhere. I’m always connecting with my people, talking, chating or with videocall.  Also, it has a lot of function, that I don’t need much my computer. I can check my mail, use social networks and read documents with it. It Is so useful. Other thing that I like of it are the plays it has. The only problem with it is that I depend much of it and I’m a little addicted. I lose a  lot of time on facebook, whatsapp or playing. Other problem is its battery, it came low so fast, I always have to bring the charger with me.

Sorry for been late, I forgot it  

No comments:

Post a Comment