Wednesday 9 April 2014

Photo

Hi everyone! Today I'll like to talk about a photo that I like. Is a very simple photo, there is only a dog and my foots. It was taken in 2012 by my best friend, Francisca. We where in Valparaíso making a work for school that consist in a photo album. It was for the elective class "movies and literature". The idea was making a photo album that copy a cinema effect (it was a little rare, because the photo must express the same as a film) and then we wrote a poem with this images. So we spent all the afternoon taking pictures of my foots in differents part of the city. We have a great time making the photo album. I love all the photo of our work, but I chosen this one in specially because I found it more artistic and simple. I thing that the stray dogs of Valparaíso have something special, I don't know what it is, but I can't imagine the city whitout them.






No comments:

Post a Comment