Thursday 24 April 2014

Hi everyone! Today I supposed to write about motivation, so I will talk about whats motivates me in this moment: ending all my tests and works for this and the next week. I have a lot of things to do for the university, that I don't have more time for me. But the good thing is that finishing this wednesday I will have ended with all my university works, so I will have time for me, my boyfriend and friends. That is what really motivame me now!

Only for this week, I did two test and one work. And here I'm not counting the listening test for the English class, fortunately, for this one I didn't need more time for study at home. Next week I have two big test, and I have to read more than 2000 pages for the both.

 I´m so tired right now, I didn't sleep well in all the week. In this moment are the two and a half of the morning and I'm still awake. I really need ending all this evaluations week. I want to go home and take a long break and SLEEP!!

3 comments:

  1. oug :( I send you all the energy that I recover today then i finish my own universitiy works! for this week... uf..
    regards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope all is going well and you get good marks ;)

    ReplyDelete