Wednesday 2 April 2014

Travel to the North of Chile

Hi everyone! Today I'm going to write abuot a travel expierence. It happened a few years ago, when I was in school. We made a student travel to the north of Chile with all my classmates. We started in ours school in Viña del Mar and a few hours later we were in La Serena. It was the FIFA world cup time, so we saw the Chile- España game in the mall of that city. When the game was over, we went to Vicuña, a little city near La Serena that have a very beautiful sky observatory. Next day we were all the time in the bus, because we have to travel till San Pedro de Atacama. We only did a few stop to eat in little places. We waked up the next day when the bus was getting into the town. This place was one of my favorite in the tour, because all the tourist place around there. We went to the Salar de Atacama and saw a lot of flamingos. Also we went to the Valle de la Luna and the Geyser del Tatio. Than we travel to Iquique, we visit the historical places of that city and the ZOFRI. At night we camped in a place distant to the city, it was so cold, but have a very natural environment. The last place we visit was de nacional park Pan de Azucar, in the return trip. The last of that day was a long bus time.



6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. La Serena is a beatiful city, I lived there for two years.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    I think that we must visit this places, because they are ours. And we must protect them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't visited "Pan de azúcar" I'd like to one day :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE THE PICTURE! And I like San Pedro a lot! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know part of northern Chile and is beautiful, but I have not had the opportunity to know the San Pedro de Atacama :( is an excellent picture !

    ReplyDelete